2019 CALIFORNIA MID-STATE FAIR YOUTH, 4-H/FFA, SPECIAL STARS & INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION EXHIBITS ONLINE ENTRIES
In 2019, the California Mid-State Fair celebrates “Let’s have S’more Fun!”.
Fair Dates are July 17 – July 28, 2019
Welcome to the California Mid-State Fair Exhibits. We are pleased you’ll be joining us.
- Please check competition handbook ABOVE for rules, entry limits, correct divisions and classes before entering.
- To Enter, Please Follow the Numbered Navigation 1 – 7 ABOVE. Start by Clicking #1 on the Top Left.
- Please pay special attention to proper spelling, capitalization, full names of cities/counties, no abbreviations and the correct mailing address.
- Please use mailing addresses Names, titles, addresses, etc. will be used exactly as entered for tags and payment of award premiums.
- Descriptions may not contain personally identifying information. List any kits, materials, and techniques used only.
- Use a Visa, MasterCard or American Express to pay entry fees.
- 4-H & FFA members enter online only
- Still Exhibitor passes for participating are only available to purchase online. You can purchase them when adding entries to your cart. No purchasing will be allowed on entry receiving days but pick up will be upon the submission of their entry or entries to the Fair on respective receiving days. Limit TWO (2) per exhibitor not per entry. These passes are nonrefundable.
- You must create a new username and password no matter if you’ve entered online in past years.
- If you need to log off to complete the entry process at a later time, you must press save or you will lose all of your work.
- Sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so “Save the Cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes.